Thursday, June 8, 2017

100

Hi folks, Jon Wennstrom here! This post is a milestone for a couple of reasons. First, it is the 100th post of the Wennstrom's Weekly. Second, it is my last blog post for the Rosedale community. I really was hoping for something clever and memorable to say in my last post, but to be honest I'm at a loss for words. I have so many emotions as this year draws to a close.  I'm sad to be leaving Rosedale, but I'm also excited for new adventures at Buchanan. Over five years ago, I came to Rosedale with a vision to create a unified team of teachers and to help make this school a place where learning is fun. I hope I have done that and I hope I have helped establish traditions that will continue after I'm gone. Tom Peters said, "Leaders don't create followers, they create more leaders." I believe Rosedale is filled with leaders and they will continue to grow with their new principal Mrs. Kohler. I wish all the best to the Rosedale community and this team will forever have a place in my heart.

UPCOMING EVENTS AT ROSEDALE

Monday, June 12: Final Celebrate Monday Assembly 9:05 am
Thursday, June 15: Students dismissed at 12:10 pm
Friday, June 16: Assembly with musical performer PATO
                          4th Grade Clap Out at 11:35 am
                          Students dismissed at 12:10 pm for Summer Vacation

Wednesday, June 21: Report Cards mailed home

Some of my favorite memories from Rosedale
  • March is Reading Month 
  • Daddy Daughter Dance 
  • Trunk or Treat 
  • Celebrate Monday Assemblies 
  • Working with our Incredible Staff! 

THANKS FOR THE MEMORIES ROSEDALE!!